Les Mills Pump is Here!!!!We are so happy to introduce the first-ever at-home version of BODYPUMP®—the incredibly popular series of gym classes created by Les Mills International and taught in 80 countries across the globe. D'Allen and I have taught BODYPUMP for almost 9 years. We love the program, we KNOW it brings results, and we are incredibly excited that it is now available to those who cannot make it to a gym setting!
Beachbody® and Les Mills International teamed up specifically to bring to the world the best trainers, the best chart-topping music, and the best body-changing PUMP moves, so the same results can now be achieved at home that millions of people get in gyms every day. Done three times a week, this barbell-based rapid weight loss and accelerated strength-training program reshapes a person's entire body extremely fast!
Why is Les Mills Pump so effective?It's all about THE REP EFFECT™. Unlike traditional strength workouts, which feature heavy weights that bulk people up, this program features light-to-moderate weights used at a higher rate of repetition. Also, the constantly changing tempo, body position, and speed of THE REP EFFECT breaks down more fat reserves, targets more muscle fibers, and burns more calories than traditional weight training.
What are the workouts like?Muscles reach fatigue by performing 70-100 repetitions per body part. That's about 4 times more reps than one would typically perform in a standard gym workout. Your heart rate will rise, and you will sweat! This is endurance AND strength training all rolled into one phenomenal workout!
Do people really have to work out only 3 times a week? If they want, can they work out on other days too?We encourage anyone to engage in non-resistance training workouts (such as cardio or cross-training) on days that they're not doing LES MILLS PUMP.
Who should do this program?
- People of all ages and fitness levels
- Men and women who want to lose weight and get fit
- People who want leaner, stronger muscles
- Those new to working out
- Women who are afraid of getting bulky from lifting weights
- Fans of BODYPUMP gym classes who like to work out at home
- People who want to try something new
- People who do other Beachbody programs, such as: P90X®, RevAbs®, TurboFire®, 10-Minute Trainer®, and INSANITY®
- Weightlifters who want to improve muscular endurance
What's included in the LES MILLS PUMP kit?There are two kits available for purchase:
LES MILLS PUMP Base Kit
- 7 workouts on 7 DVDs (ranging from 20-55 minutes per day)
- Padded barbell with safety clips
- Two 5-lb. weight plates
- Two 10-lb. weight plates
- Tape measure and measurement tracker
- Get Lean Nutrition Guide
- Lean, Strong & Unstoppable Fitness Guide
What's included in the LES MILLS PUMP kit?LES MILLS PUMP Deluxe Kit
- Everything in the Base Kit plus...
- 3 additional workouts on 3 DVDs
- Step platform plus 4 risers
- Two additional 5-lb. weight plates
Are You ready to Turn It Up with Les Mills Pump?Click here to purchase the base kit! Go here if you would like to purchase the deluxe kit!
What type of workouts should you do? Let us assess your goals and find the classes, program, or trainer that's best for you! Contact us if you want our help! Contact Us
Abs are not made with crunches... abs are made in the kitchen! Nutrition is key to success! Learn more about one of our favorite, and most nutritious meal of the day! Shakeology FAQs